Terms and Conditions
1. The www.stillabs.com (further called just Seller) provides its Buyers (further called just Buyer) with the goods and the services in the range of a valid catalogue, and following the offer published on website www.stillabs.com, related sites and according to the action or individual offers resulted from contracting negotiations. The current information about possibility of the goods supplies from the industrial producers (from Seller offer) and information about works and services are provided on request.
2. The other contact addresses and information about the Seller – especially shops addresses are published on the website www.stillabs.com.
3. These terms and conditions (further called just terms and conditions) govern in accordance with the provisions. §1751 paragraph. 1 of Law No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, the mutual rights and obligations arising in connection with or pursuant to the purchase agreement (hereinafter "purchase agreement") entered into between Seller and any other person through an online store operated by the Seller on the website www.stillabs.com (further called just e-shop).
4. Buyer may be consumer or entrepreneur. Definitions of consumer and entrepreneur is defined by current legislation. Legal relations these terms or purchase agreement expressly shall be governed by the provisions of Law no. 82/2012 Coll., The Civil Code and the Act no. 634/1992 Coll. consumer protection and amending certain laws.
5. These terms and conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract.
2. The process of ordering goods and purchase contract
1. The Buyer can order goods or services on-line at e-shop or by electronic mail (e-mail). Product photos published in the e-shop are only illustrative.
2. The offer (published on www.stillabs.com) represents a proposal of a purchase contract for the consumer. The purchase contract between a Seller and Buyer is concluded by receipt of order confirmation. The confirmation can be send by email to adress which is stated in the order. Purchase contract can be in Czech or English language. Quitting and sending the order, the Buyer accesses the wording of these GTC and expresses agreement with them.
3. The Buyer is immediately notified about the receipt of the order in writing or electronically. Every order which the Seller will confirm and conclude that Buyer contract is automatically assigned a registration number. Registration number of the order is different from the Buyer number.
4. The Buyer has to exactly specify type and quantity of the goods or services in the order according to the Seller's offer. Ordering goods with the type designation that does not fit the standard offer the Seller is reviewed by the Seller and the Buyer is immediately notified about whether it is possible to realize a purchase agreement or not.
5. Buyers, realizing purchase by delivery service, is required when ordering goods to state its contact address for correspondence as well as the address for receiving goods. The entrepreneur is also obliged to indicate its exact name, identification number, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers and bank account.
6. Seller keeps in records information about Buyer (excluding Buyers in stores) by Buyer number. To expedite the processing of orders should indicate the Buyer number.
3. Prices of goods and payment terms
1. All prices quoted on the e-shop are current and valid. Prices are final. The Buyer must pay to obtain the goods, it does not cover any shipping charge (shipping costs, packing, handling of goods) etc.
2. Special prices are valid until sellout or for a period of time determined by an advertising campaign. Promulgation and publication discounts are valid only while supplies last and can not be combined with other discounts.
3. Along with the purchase price, the Buyer shall pay the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods at an agreed rate. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price includes costs associated with delivery of goods.
4. At the time of ordering the consumer receives the goods for current prices published on www.stillabs.com or for prices from special offers. The entrepreneur receives the goods for prices agreed in the purchase agreement.
5. Seller is not responsible to the Buyer or third parties for the consequences associated with delayed deliveries due to non-compliance with the required payment date.
6. For new and untested Buyers, and in the case of orders from abroad, the Seller reserves the right to require payment of the purchase price in advance and in full. In such a case is exposed proforma invoice. Failure to meet the deadline of payment is a reason to resign from the contract.
4. Transport and delivery of goods
1. The shipment date of the order depends on current stock level. The order is dispatched according to the buyer's requirements: separately (called devided order) or all at once.
2. In the case that the delivery method agreed by special request of the Buyer, the Buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this type of transportation.
3. If the Seller according to the purchase contract must deliver the goods to a place specified by the Buyer in the purchase order, the Buyer is obliged to accept the goods on delivery. In the case that the reasons for which the goods need to be delivered repeatedly or in any other way than stated in the order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, which means costs associated with other delivery method.
4. When taking the goods from the carrier the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of goods, and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In case of finding violations package indicative of unauthorized intrusion into consignment Buyer don't have to assume the shipment from the carrier.
5. For orders shipped standard, shipping fee is not charged, ie. the cost of packaging, transportation or insurance, handling goods, if the total order price (purchase price of ordered goods) higher than the set limit. For the Czech Republic is a limit of one order of 30.000, - CZK. If the price of the Buyer's order doesn´t exceed this amount (ie. Under-limit orders), the Seller is entitled to charge a shipping fee (shipping costs, handling, cargo handling), according to the chosen method of delivery, size, weight and country of delivery of the consignment. Goods are delivered by mail.
6. Non-standard consignments (containing bulky goods, overweight, fragile or special handling) are dealt with individually and above shipping charge is consulted with the buyer in advance. In such contracts can not be enforced limit 30.000, - CZK for free shipping.
7. The detailed information about shipping and delivery terms can find on www.stillabs.com
8. The goods are delivered without any customs formalities in all EU member states. When the goods are shipped to a destination outside the EU vendor provides the required export customs formalities. Import customs formalities required in the country of delivery provides customer of his own.
5. Withdrawal from the contract (order cancellation)
Buyer acknowledges that pursuant to § 1837 of the Civil Code, can not, inter alia, to withdraw from the contract for the supply of goods that have been adjusted according to the wishes of the Buyer or his person, from the purchase contract for the supply of involving perishable goods, as well as goods that was after delivery irrevocably mixed with other goods, from the purchase contract for the supply of sealed goods which the consumer from unsealed hygienic reasons it can not be returned and the purchase contract for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer program, if breached their original packaging.
Withdrawal may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, Seller will confirm the adoption of this form.
If the Buyer withdraws from the contract, the Buyer bears the cost of returning the goods to the Seller, even in the case where the goods can not be returned to their character usual postal route. In the case of valid withdrawal, the Seller returns the purchase price with no shipping charge within 14 days of receipt of the withdrawal from the contract, in the same way by the Seller from the Buyer received. The Seller is not obliged to return the purchase price to the Buyer before the Buyer returns goods to him or prove that the goods the Seller sent. The Seller is also entitled to return performance by the Buyer at the time of returning the goods the Buyer or otherwise, unless the Buyer will agree to and do not create additional costs to the Buyer. Claims for damage caused to the goods, the Sellercan include entitled to unilaterally against the Buyer's claim for refund of the purchase price.
In cases when a Buyer have in accordance with § 1829 paragraph. 1 of the Civil Code the right to withdraw from the contract, the Seller is also entitled at any time withdraw from the contract, and until receipt of the goods. In this case, the Seller returns the purchase price, without undue delay, bank transfer to an account designated by the Buyer.
Withdrawal from the contract is only possible on both sides of the legal reasons or signed written agreement.
In the case that the Seller has already ensure goods, which is designed to meet the orders, but has not made the Buyer, the Seller reserves the right to charge a penalty for canceling the order of at least 25% of the total contract price. In the case that the Seller has already ensure goods, which is designed to meet the orders, but has not made the Buyer, the Seller reserves the right to charge a penalty for canceling the order of at least 25% of the total contract price.
The Quality guarantee and the rights of defective performance shall be governed by the applicable legislative. The sales receipt is usually used as a warranty certificate.
7. Protection of personal data
1. Privacy purchaser who is a natural person is provided by Act no. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection, as amended.
2. By making the order which requires the communication of the Byuer personal data to the Seller, the Buyer express a agreement for the processing of his personal data such as name, address, identification number, tax identification number, email address, telephone number and date of birth (further called just personal data).
3. By making the order which requires the communication of the Byuer personal data to the Seller, the Buyer express a agreement for the processing of his personal data such as name, address, identification number, tax identification number, email address, telephone number and date of birth (further called just personal data).
4. Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller, for the purpose of realization of rights and obligations from the contract. If the Buyer does not choose another option, consents to the processing of personal data by the Seller as well as for the purpose of sending commercial messages and information to the Buyer.
5. Buyer acknowledges that have to his personal data (for registration, while ordering from the web interface of trade etc.) fulfill correctly and truthfully, and that he is obliged to promptly notify the Seller about any changes in his personal data.
6. The processing of personal data of the Buyer, the Seller may appoint a third party as a processor. In addition to persons transporting personal data will not Sellers without the prior consent of the Buyer passed on to third party.
7. Personal data of the Buyer will be processed by the Seller in electronically of the automated manner or in printed form non-automated manner, and for an indefinite period.
8. Placing an order, Buyer confirms that the personal information is accurate and that he was advised that it is voluntarily provide personal information. In the case that the Buyer thought the Seller or processor processes the personal data that is inconsistent with the protection of private and personal life of the purchaser or against the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate for the purpose of processing, can ask the Seller or processor for an explanation and request that the Seller or the processor rectifies the situation.
9. If the Buyer requests information about regarding the processing of their personal data, the Seller must deliver this information. The Seller has the right to provide information pursuant to the preceding sentence, require reasonable compensation not exceeding the costs of providing the necessary information.